Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Gossip Girl.

Blair: Just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass.
Chuck: Why would I want to be him?
Blair: You should have told me you got shot.
Chuck: I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself.
Blair: I have. Many times. In my dreams. The good ones. But if you were really hurt I'd want to know.
Chuck: When I woke up my ID was gone. Nobody knew who I was, nobody was coming to look for me. I realized I might be alive but Chuck Bass doesn't have to be.
Blair: Changing your name doesn't change who you are.
Chuck: It's a good start. A chance to live simply, earn people's respect. Maybe become a person someone could love.
Blair: Someone did love you. And... you owe it to her and everyone else you're leaving behind not to run away. Which is what you're doing. And I don't think that great man you're talking about wanting to be is a coward. I think he would face up to what he did.
Chuck: I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.

2 comments: